Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Organising my ideas / tool

I feel like I know what I want to put into my tool, yet need to think about the components of the tool and how I can make it user friendly for not only the students but for the teachers as well. There is a risk that I can overcrowd the site I create as I would have too much information on there. That information could overcrowd the aspects that I want students to be able to access.

I know that there needs to be each of the storytelling process steps. HEAR, MAP, STEP and SPEAK. But I also want to be able to encourage blogging throughout the process as well.

Some things I have been thinking about and need to learn more about are:
* Podcasting- how do I create a podcast? Would this be useful as an avenue to 'HEAR' the story? Not in the initial part of hearing the story, as I know that the human connection and seeing someone 'telling the story' is crucial.
* Is there merit in having generic 'templates' that teachers can adapt as they go?
* Should I model with one story the process and then have generic of the others?
* Where would the aspects of 'imitate', 'innovate' and plot, mood and character matrix fit in?

I think looking at different layouts of sites will certainly help with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post