Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Pecha Kucha

I have looked over some of the previous years Pecha Kucha and there certainly has been some learning going into putting this together. I have put something together that I think explains my journey and have my speaker notes ready to go. I have had a couple of runs through to practice..... as well as some impromptu ones in my desire to get to sleep for the night! Getting the timings right are my focus this week and it is proving to be a bit of a challenge. But nothing worth doing ever comes easy....so I will keep on keeping on. This is really important to me for a number of reasons. I want to be able to give justice to the number of hours and thought that has been put into this project. But most of all I want to show just how much I value the input of Manaiakalani and that without their support and encouragement along the way, I would not have had the opportunity to produce this tool. Here is my Pecha Kucha for Thursday's Wanganga. I will be presenting to Principals and DP's from throughout the Manaiakalani Clusters in New Zealand. What an amazing opportunity and one that I hope give justice to! Roll on Auckland!
 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amber,
    I would love to access your Site and am struggling to find it any chance you could please send me in the right direction?
    Thank you!
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey, apologies for the delay in replying. Here is the link to my site: https://sites.google.com/belfast.school.nz/storytelling/home
    Please let me know if you have any queries. Thanks, Amber

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post