Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

How to insert a picture into blogger comment....

I remember in the DFI that we were given a link to be able to comment on someone's blog and leave a link in the actual comment. This comes in handy when we are teaching remotely and want to give out awhi for quality blog posts! 
At Belfast School our school-wide reward system is using awhi. So if you want to know what to do, read ahead..... 

 All you simply do is: 
Copy this into the comment    <a href="insert URL here">Insert display text here</a>
and then replace the part, insert URL here with the URL of whatever you are trying to link in. Be it an image, doc, or whatever.


Give it a try and see if you can add something to my blog post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post