Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Drawing Challenge- Yoda

So this week I set the challenge for my students to draw. They could draw anything that they wanted to, but they were not allowed to sketch. I set this challenge as drawing is something that I want to get better at doing. The children in my class openly laugh with me as I share my embarrassing images!
I have a puppy called Yoda and so I decided to give drawing Yoda (the Star Wars character not puppy) a go.

What do you think..... next step colour?

I can not wait to see what my students darw! And to see their faces once they see my drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post